[Chrysler300] Carpet Samples

This is Terry McTaggart, and I'm gonna try again to get carpet  samples.  As
a long-time interior judge, judging (and proving) the  authenticity of
carpeting (both interior and trunk, for those model years when  the trunk was
carpeted) has proven to be a challenge and a source of  controversy.  I am attempting
to collect a small sample of ORIGINAL  carpeting from each of the model
years.  The samples should be as unused as  possible, perhaps taken from under the
front seat, where a two-inch square  missing  would not be noticed.  To date,
I have obtained samples from  300C interior, 300D trunk, and 300F interior and
trunk.  If anyone out  there has replaced their original carpets with, well,
replacement carpets, and  have saved the original, I would really like to have
a small piece.  You  can bring any samples to the Spring Meet, or mail them
to me at my home  address.  Any and all help would be  appreciated.

Yahoo! Groups Links