Re: [Chrysler300] Gas Tanks

The connecting hose on the filler neck is the most likely choice here
but also check around the sending unit. It may even be just the hose to
the fuel pump. It's very old and dry rotten probably and may have small
cracks. Look around where it connects to the sender unit. Just replace
all those hoses anyway, it's just good maintenance. 4-5 years is a lot
for these hoses to be safe.

300 l'y, Ray

Yahoo! Groups Links