Re: [Chrysler300] Tar Top Battery Cover-6-Volt

Rich Barber wrote:

>I appreciate the patience of the 12-Volt lettercar owners while a few of us
>beat this 6-Volt deal to death.  Only 10.2% of all 1955-65 lettercars had
>6-Volt systems.
>
>C-300'ly,
>Rich Barber
>Brentwood, CA
>1955 C-300 (Group 2)

You mean you haven't heard the plaintive diminutive faint typing echoes
in the background
whispering " Are They Done Yet?? "    :-)

(my oh my,  the spell checker says I typed all that errorlesslyy)

and this is from someone who knew that the Ford 27 series battery was
different then the 'rest' of the 27 series batteries, but thought for
some reason
that my 300 had that Ford 27 series version in it intentionally.
Time Must be Playing tricks on this tired ol Brain.

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

Yahoo! Groups Links