[Chrysler300] 300f Bad luck day.

Hello 300 members.
                              I had some bad luck today with my 300F i went
to the laser car wash today and  waited for the door to open and slowly started
to go in and i got half way in  and the door closed ahead of time and scraped
and scratched my passenger side  door pulled the trim back and creased the
arrow like trim piece that  goes in front of the 300 emblem and made a minor
scratch on the outer bumper  piece and made a minor crease in the long strip trim
piece that goes behind the  300 piece and scraped the bottom part of the
wheel well .The worker there  seen what happened and called his boss and i left my
number and he is suppose to  call me so he can look at the car.I was sick
when that happened and very upset  but it could have been worse i guess so i
might need some chrome trim if the  bodyshop cant straighten it out.I should have
went to the manual car wash  instead i just wanted to get it ready for
tomorrows car show in rhinebeck ny.I  am still going to go and show the car and not
let what happened ruin by time so  that's what happened and thanks for
listening Tommy from catskill  ny.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM