From: <cotejohnr@xxxxxxx>
To: <therichardsonfamily@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] New member, new project

Dan,
Unless your in a part of the country that has really "cooked" all the
rubber to nearly solid, the originals should work just fine and just to
reiterate what Ryan said about the Go-Jo.......... I clean all the
rubber with Go-Jo with PUMICE straight out of the plastic gallon.  The
pumice takes all the crud off and it softens as you go.  Wipe off
thoroughly with a clean towel and looks like new rubber. (Better than
the repro rubbers and original.) I never have soaked any in Go-Jo so
can't say much about that.
All glass services cover themselves and tell you the glass may break.
Ask around to local people into restorations or their own cars and get
some recommendations on who really knows (and cares) what their doing.
Good luck,
John Cote
Guilford, CT.