Re: [Chrysler300] Carpet Samples

Terry-
  I just cut out a nicely preserved chunk (4' x 12") of Claret carpeting from my 300K parts car.  It was protected by the console, and is very bright and sparkles in the sun.
  As I will not be able to get to the Asheville meet, I will UPS it to your home address as in the '06 club roster.

  I have a '63 Pace Car parts car, whose console hasn't been disturbed - would a sample of the turquoise carpet from this car be useful to you as well?

  John Spiers
  Lake Worth, Florida

pennsy300@xxxxxxx wrote:
  One last plea.  This is Terry McTaggart, long-time  Concours interior judge.
If anyone out there has original (not  replacement) carpeting in their 300s,
and would be willing to give to me a small  (perhaps two square inch) sample
of UNWORN carpeting, to be used as judging  standard, it would be very useful.
I have 300C, 300D, and 300F interior  carpet samples, but still need all the
others.  You can bring any samples  to the Asheville meet, where they will be
happily accepted.  Thanks in  advance.

        Chrysler 300 srt8   2005 chrysler 300 c   2005 chrysler 300 pictures     New chrysler 300   2005 chrysler 300 limited   2005 chrysler 300 m

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM