Fra: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Pa
vegne av pennsy300@xxxxxxx
Sendt: 13. mai 2006 18:51
Til: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: [Chrysler300] Carpet Samples

One last plea.  This is Terry McTaggart, long-time  Concours interior judge.
If anyone out there has original (not  replacement) carpeting in their 300s,
and would be willing to give to me a small  (perhaps two square inch) sample
of UNWORN carpeting, to be used as judging  standard, it would be very
useful.
I have 300C, 300D, and 300F interior  carpet samples, but still need all the
others.  You can bring any samples  to the Asheville meet, where they will
be
happily accepted.  Thanks in  advance.

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links