From: "Doug Warrener" <dwarrener@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:18 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300H Turn Signals

Hi Group, I need some help on a turn signal problem on my new H. The
right side front and back turn signals work but flash at about twice the
normal frequency. The left side front and back turn signal lights come
on but do not flash. In the instrument panel, the right indicator arrow
does not light up when the signals are flashing and the left indicator
arrow is a solid green when it should be flashing. I have replaced 2
defective bulbs. Help!   Doug Warrener

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM