From: John Lyons <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: moparpjf@xxxxxxx; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 14:26:29 -0400
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Carlisle

Pete, (and all),

I just made reservations...The Newport show is over so I actually have a bit
of a life now.  I probably will take my Lil Red because my G is no where
near done....ugh!

The hotel told me 20 some-odd members have already reserved which seems
great.  I think I have only had the privilege of meeting about 5 members so
far so this should be great learning (read: drinking) experience for me.
The hotel rate seems very very reasonable at $92.00 per night.

A  couple of questions:

1)  Do we all park more or less together (near the tent)?

2)  Do you recommend reserving Thursday thru Saturday night or Friday thru
Sunday night?  The hotel indicated it was about a 50/50 split...I don't know
which way to go with it...but I am planning on driving down there and not
trailering and it is about a 4 1/2 hour drive or so from Hartford. I am
wondering how hard it is to get out of there on Sunday afternoon....

Thanks for any feedback.

JL