Re:Fw: [Chrysler300] showroom album

In a message dated 5/16/2006 12:55:30 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, "Ron  Wade"
_seriousoverkill@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:seriousoverkill@xxxxxxxxxxx)   writes:
:

From:  "Ron Wade" seriousoverkill@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon May 15, 2006  11:26am(PDT)
Subject: Fw: [Chrysler300] showroom album

>  my album lists the 300 but has no upholstery samples.am i missing these?
my  hard cover upholstery book doesnt even list the 300. Can anybody tell me
if  my album and upholstery book are missing these?

                This  is a belated answer to Ron Wade about mention of the
300 in Dealer's Albums.  My 1960 Chrysler Dealer's Album (bought finally on eBay
a  few years ago at great expense after fifteen years of fruitless searching)
 does not have a 300F upholstery sample (which would be tan in color). The
paint samples do include those used on 300F's (like Formal Black or  Terra
Cotta), as these colors were available on other Chrysler models, but there  is no
mention of 300F colors per se.

                On  the other hand, the 300F is mentioned in the Album under
"Body Styles" (left  side booklet when folded out), and the relevant codes are
given; the 300F is  also mentioned regarding available accessories.
Curiously, no mention is  given of the 300 or its 375bhp engine in the mechanical
specifications. All in  all, the 300F is barely evident in the DA. Guess they
expected folks to  refer to the unique 300 brochures for info.

Roger Karlson (300F Cv)
Santa Barbara, CA

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM