Re: [Chrysler300] best last resort re difficult ebay sellers?

Re: [Chrysler300] best last resort re difficult ebay sellers?

You should note that there are Ebay sellers who are kicked out of Paypal
and it is often because they did something  on Ebay that was not exactly
right if you know what I mean.  I knew a lady who was kicked out of Paypal
when she was an Ebay power seller.  I think subsequently she was kicked out
of Ebay because her account does not exist anymore and I did find that
someone actually put up a web page that said she was a crook.  She was
kicked out of Paypal about 3 or 4 months before she disappeared from
Ebay.  Based on this I would worry a bit about a seller that did not take
Paypal.

I always thought that she was not someone I would buy from.  She did not
sell car parts but she sure did not care about her customers and I think
often sold "junk".

What 300 parts are you looking for?  We really do have quite a bit of this
stuff still if it all hasn't been stolen from our storage
building.  Probably would take us a while to find it though.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM