Re: [Chrysler300] Bumper Boyz

   I have purchased bumpers for my 70 Challenger convert. form Bumper Boyz. They go to many
   large car shows with their semi full of bumpers, Charlotte in my case. This way you can look over
   several bumpers if the first one is not suitable and you save shipping. The exterior of the bumpers
   usually looked pretty good (for the price). The back of the bumper was the suspect  area, loose
   scale that had not been paid any attention. When I asked about the condition I was told to wire
   brush the area and paint it with aluminum paint.

   To be fair, the front bumper I bought first didn't need any attention but when I went back for the
   rear bumper the next year, I turned down what they had to offer. I was luckey when I found a
   different vendor that had a Bumper Boyz bumper he had bought several years prior that looked
   good on the back side.

   Jim Faber in sunny and hot South Carolina ( the price you pay for mild winters ) vv v

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM