From: John J. Hertog [mailto:crossram@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 19 June 2006 1:30 p.m.
To: 'Owen Grigg'; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Parade green 300C convert....it aint real: 3N573194

Hi Owen, Matts and all

Here's the real story behind the Parade Green 300C convertible. This is 3N57
3194

Sometimes earlier this year (February?) this Parade Green 300C convertible
came to light, in Oakland,CA. In poor shape, needing resto.

Apparently the ownership of this  car became an issue between
brother/sister, with the sister prevailing and ending up with the car.
Which she then sold. However the brother (name: Chris) did find the VIN tag
somewhere as it had fallen off the car.  He's mad as hell that the sister
sold the car. I suggested to him that he try to locate the new owner of 3N57
3194 and negotiate with them an appropriate ransom for the return of the
car's VIN tag and whatever other paperwork/pictures of the car he may still
have.

That is the full story in a nutshell

John

  _____