Re: [Chrysler300] idea re major rust repair in early 300s?

Re: [Chrysler300] idea re major rust repair in early 300s?

Chris,

Try to find and buy a 32nd Edition of Hollander's Automotive Interchange
Manual. This will tell you what parts interchange between cars in the early
1950's to mid 1960's.

What it won't tell you is where to find the parts. That will be the
interesting subject of your book.

300'ly, Gary Hagy in hot, stormy Albuquerque, NM, USA

In a message dated 6/27/2006 5:30:46 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,