From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of gloria harris
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:28 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Palo Alto Concourse

I was at the concourse last Sunday with my 1967 Imperial Convertible.
The
featured marquee were 300's and Imperials. Larry Jett managed to locate
one of each letter car except a "D". There were two "F's", Lou Barrie
(my
neighbor) and another one in what looked like a gunmetal blue, in great
condition. There was a black "J" that really looked nice, and a 300 pace

car, all the 300's looked great. Over 20 Imperials were present,
including
Harry Hopkins' mauve dawn convertible. The show was on the Stanford
campus,
and everything from pre WWI cars to an Enzo was there. The new Ford GT
targa special made an appearance. I saw a Superbird, a hemi Charger, and

both a Chrysler CD6 and CD8, I remembered the topic at the Tahoe meet!
Well
worth the drive from Los Angeles to attend. Very well organized show. I
would recommend going to the show next year if you are in the San
Francisco
Bay area. I drove Cal Highway 1 south from Monterey to Morro Bay, about
130
miles of twisties. This was my Imperial's first time away from home, and

she performed flawlessly, I actually outran a newer Mercedes going down
the
twisties. Passed five cars in one location. Really impressed with the
handling, the power I knew would be there. Hadn't been on Highway 1 in
over
25 years, forgot how gorgeous it is, and how challenging a drive.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM