[Chrysler300] 1962 CHRYSLER BUMPERS, DOORS, FREE!

[Chrysler300] 1962 CHRYSLER BUMPERS, DOORS, FREE!

FOR THE MEMBERS WITH 62 CHRYSLERS!

I HAVE SOME 10 (NOT SURE OF COUNT) FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS FOR THE
ASKING,  ALL IN DECENT SHAPE FOR CHROMING (SOME MAY BE USABLE FOR
EVERYDAY CAR,  I'M OFFERING THEM TO THE CLUB MEMBERS FIRST.    THE DOORS
ARE RUST FREE FOR A 2 DOOR HDT AND WILL HAVE NO WING WINDOW ASSEMBLY.
 THE EASY AND CHEAP SHIPPING  IS GREYHOUND BUS TO A GREYHOUND FREIGHT
STATION NEAR YOU,  I JUST ASK TO COVER COST OF GAS (DRIVE TO TOWN),
CARDBOARD WRAP MATERIAL (I (WILL BUY CORRUGATED ROLL),  AND 1 HOUR OF MY
TIME TO WRAP IT AND HAUL TO TOWN (ABOUT $25.00 IN ALL - SINCE IT TAKES
ME AWAY FROM MY CAR WORK AND THE $25.OO/HR  I HAVE TO PAY FRIEND WORKING
ON MY CAR).  . I'LL BE SELLING OFF MY ACCUMULATION OF 62 PARTS through
THE YEARS - ALREADY STARTED ON EBAY.  I WANT THESE TO GO TO  A MEMBER IN
NEED (OR HIS RESTO SHOP -AND NOT BE CHARGED FOR IT) NOT TO A DEALER FOR
RESALE.

EMAIL ME - I CAN SEND PHOTOS

KEN WILSON,  SAN JOSE,  CALIF.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM