Från: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] För
Tony Braams
Skickat: den 30 juni 2006 06:17
Till: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: [Chrysler300] the Andrea Doria Ghia Car.

Hello to 300 club members from Australia,
    I just saw Gil Cunningham' s message regarding the Ghia car which
sunk with the Andrea Doria ship.  I have a website which has a picture
of the car, an unusual coupe with pure 50' s styling and a very
futuristic look.
   A shame that mother nature took it to the bottom of the sea, on it' s
way to America, not long after being crafted in Italy.
   The pic is reached by clicking on the 'Concept cars' link, from the
homepage.  Other links are also there for the Ghia Imperials and also
Non Mopar Chrysler powered cars from around the globe.
   I' ve just joined the club and look forward to learning more about
the Chrysler 300' s.
   The website is -
http://web.aanet.com.au/finnedmopar/
   Any corrections to any information on the website is welcome, my
references may not be totally accurate.
Anyway great to be a member of the 300 club,
   Regards, Tony Braams, Townsville, Australia.

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM