From: eBay Customer Support [mailto:rswebhelp@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 5:55 PM
To: c300@xxxxxxx
Subject: Thank You for Your Report (SafeHarbor) (KMM219364205V47290L0KM)

Thank you for writing eBay's SafeHarbor Department about a listing or
seller you would like us to investigate for fraudulent activity. We are
concerned about this type of activity and want to assure you that we
will review your report as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.

Due to privacy concerns, we will not keep you informed about the status
of our investigation. While you will only receive this acknowledgement
of the receipt of your report, please be assured that we will thoroughly
review the situation.

IMPORTANT:

The subject line you chose on the webform is reserved for reporting
current items that may be listed for the purpose of committing fraud.

In order for us to dedicate resources to preventing this type of
situation in a timely manner, reports directed to this area that do not
relate to current listings that may be fraudulent (including reports of
listing violations and reports about items that may be prohibited) will
not be forwarded to another department or answered. Other questions or
concerns should be sent to us from the page below:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

We appreciate the time you took to contact us. To promote a safe trading
environment for the eBay community, we prohibit users from engaging in
any type of unlawful activity on the eBay web site and are dedicated to
investigating such situations.

**Please do not respond to this email as your reply will not be
received.

Best regards,

eBay SafeHarbor Team

Yahoo! Groups Links