Re: [Chrysler300] 1955 Chrysler beats all comers, again!

Re: [Chrysler300] 1955 Chrysler beats all comers, again!

Atta boy Rich! -  keep going -  You and your car are opening the local
eyes to the beautiful Mopar autombiles and away from the Chevies @
Fords.   Your car is the leading  path, for the rest of us  living
around you,   who will soon be showing off our finished/unfinished  300's.

Regards  Ken Wilson

Rich Barber wrote:

>Just about the time I'm feeling like our 1955 C-300 would never have a
>chance for another award at a generic car show, it won first place in the
>1950-59 class at the Antioch, CA car show yesterday.  This is a repeat from
>the first place-coupe award received on 7-4-04, 72 hours after I received
>the car.  The cars at this show are judged by independent car-guy judges who
>apparently prefer a decently restored unique icon of a car to a perfect and
>solid chrome belly-button car.  The car always draws a crowd of young and
>old with good questions.  Lots of kids taking pictures of the car's exterior
>and interior with their cell phones!
>

>We will try again this weekend at the Cornfest Car Show in our own City of
>Brentwood.
>

>Thanks again to former owners Tony and Minna Greco of Omaha for restoring
>and maintaining this beautiful car.  I'm trying to keep it original and make
>a few improvements along the way.
>

>C-300'ly
>
>Rich Barber
>
>Brentwood, CA