Re: [Chrysler300]

Hi Randy and All:
I didn't see an answer to this question on the listserver, so perhaps it  was
answered privately.  At any rate, the production figure for the 1979
Chrysler 300 was 4292 units.  Back in 1989, Dale Burkhardt and John Veatch  combined
to produce a handbook on this vehicle.  That is where this figure  came from,
although I might have originally provided it, as I worked at Chrysler  at the
time of '79 300 production.  I don't know if this handbook is still
available, but if it is it would be a good item for every 1979 300 owner to  have.
300ly, Gil Cunningham
Tally, FL

In a message dated 7/5/2006 9:46:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,