Re: [Chrysler300] Future Meets

As I announced at the business meeting in Lawton, I am setting up Fall
2007 in Springfield, IL, and yes, it's due to NO volunteer Hosts so
far.
I had info available in the Hospitality room and a DVD about it playing
also.
I'll be talking to the favored Hotel tomorrow, and there are at least 3
others which have bid on us. Springfield contacted me about having a
Meet there.

The date is the last weekend in Sept, I think.
It will be at the time of their Route 66 Festival, which is on Fri. and
Sat. A very big deal honoring the "Mother Road".
They close some Downtown Streets, and there were nearly 1000 cars there
this year, lined up on the street for the 2 day show. (take them 2
blocks back to the hotel for the night)
I'm assured we can line our 300's up together as a Club
Along with the cars, there are venders of everything from Part
Manufactures  to Jewelry, and Beer. No swap meet that I'm aware of.
Body Shop & Welding Demos, lots more.
The cars run from Classics to Street Rods, to Customs along with
Trucks. A great mix.
The Hotel is 2 blocks away, so our members without 300's can just walk
there and enjoy all the festivities. No parking problems. Lots of
shopping and looking for the Ladies!

After that, spring of 2008 and onward is open, so I am aggressively
looking for Hosts. Thanks for the offer John Lyons, I'll be contacting
you.

Ray Jones
Meet Host Coordinator.

On Oct 9, 2006, at 2:08 PM, Wieland, Elizabeth wrote:

> So once we get past the Geneva, Ohio meet, do we have any lined up or
>  are we just going in a black hole?
>
>  Just curious,
>  Elizabeth Wieland
>

>  [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: