[Chrysler300] Future Meets

OK, folks, listen up.
Starting to get crunch time.
We have a tentative Fall meet for 2017, but NO meet for Spring.
At this point, where we Meet is not as important as having a Meet being planned.
So, please don't wait for someone else to offer, NOW it's YOUR turn to step up.
Past Meet Hosts know what to do, so it's a piece of cake.
Newbies, there is plenty of help to get you thru the process.
And remember, Host in your home area, so no travel, free room at the Hotel, free admissions or eats at locations you negotiate, leftovers from the Hospitality Room to take home, and having all your old and new friends enjoy your home area.

This is your Club, so don't leave it to me have to do another one!

Ray Jones, Meet Coordinator. email or call me @ 479-394-5738

--
Ray Jones. Y'all come on down an see us. Ya hear?

Posted by: Ray Jones <1970hurst@xxxxxxxxx>