Re: [Chrysler300] "300 Country" web site

Re: [Chrysler300] "300 Country" web site

Hi Bob and All:
Actually, Chrysler (or at least their ad agency) did  refer to the 300F
intake system as "Ram Injection" a time or so.  In the  "Shun-Piking" ad (Motor
Trend, May 1960), they refer to a "big ram-injected  V-8".   Also in the "Red hot
and rambunctious" ad (Motor Trend, June  1960) the the engine is stated to be
"the "Fs" Ram-Injection V-8....".  In  the July issue, there is a two page ad
for Chrysler Corporation, but exclusively  devoted to the 300F.  THIS time,
the intake system is refered to as Ram  Induction. (This ad also refers to the
availability of a 400HP
4spd. option!  Fat chance on that!!)  Anyway,  for whatever reason, Chrysler
did refer to the ram induction as Ram Injection a  few times.
300ly, Gil Cunningham
Tally, FL

In a message dated 10/18/2006 12:57:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,