From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John J. Hertog
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:07 PM
To: 'Tomas Turovaara'; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] 61 300 g

Hi Tomas,

Both the 300F and the 300G use the same 2903S Carter AFB carburetors. The
only difference would be in the date code (which nobody cares about in Club
concours - yet! ).

Jeff Carter, indeed, may be able to help you with some of the exhaust heat
riser parts you mention.  Finding the counterweight for the passenger side
is nearly impossible - it is a mirror image of the left side unit and pretty
much only used on ram cars - therefore it is very rare .  Hopefully someday
someone will reproduce that part. www.jcauto.com

Another source of heat riser parts is Brad's NOS parts.
http://www.bradsnosparts.com/     ; some years ago, I purchased some new
reproduction shafts from him, as well as bushings., etc.

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY

  _____