[Chrysler300] The 300 Project DVD

Great news!  We now have another shipment of "The 300 Project DVD" and all those orders that have been sent in via check, cash, money order or PayPal (in other words - all of the orders) will be shipped out today via United States Postal Service.  You should expect to receive them within a few days depending on the part of the world in which you are located.  Thanks for your patience.  We now have plenty so if you know someone who would like to order one, please direct them to our website www.the300project.com or have them send a check or money order ($23 ships to any location in the US and $25 anywhere else) to:

Midwest Media Productions
309 Daras Drive
Carmi, IL  62821

Once you have viewed the video, we would welcome any feedback, good or bad.  You can send that directly to me at dcoston@xxxxxxxxxxx .