413 engine and trans

Good morning,

My brother called this am telling me of a 65 Imperial 413 w/trans being advertisted for $350 in the Toledo, Ohio area.

He was told it was running when removed and is now banded on a long pallet and would be loaded to your pickup or trailer.

I'd like to have it but I've got too many other irons in the fire right now.

Give Don Schroeder a call at 734-854-3404 for more info.

Carlton