Re: Re: [Chrysler300] To the many who gave me advice on electric window

Re: Re: [Chrysler300] To the many who gave me advice on electric window motors!!!

   Warning !!!!!

   If you use WD40, follow up with a good lubricant like Break Free. WD 40 is a moisture displacer
   and will dry out and leave a gummy deposit.  It's fine to loosen things up but does not provide
   continuos lubrication. Another good alternate is Remoil, made for gun lube, my favorite is
   Break Free. Has a distinctive odor but not bad.

   Jim Faber in warm but rainy South Carolina