Re: [Chrysler300] To the many who gave me advice on electric window moto

Re: [Chrysler300] To the many who gave me advice on electric window motors!!!

Chrysler300E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

To the many who gave me advice on electric  window motors:

Thank you X 3!!!

I removed the inside door panels, WD40d all the working parts and they work like a charm.

Thanks again for the advice.

Tom
Miami, FL