The 300 Project DVD now available at the WPC Museum

The 300 Project DVD now available at the WPC Museum

Just another thank you to all of you who helped in the making of "The 300 Project" DVD, a tribute to the Chrysler 300 Letter Cars.  A significant milestone has been reached as the DVD is now available to anyone who happens to visit the gift shop of the Walter P. Chrysler Museum.  This should help to promote the history of the letter cars to those who might not be familiar with the club or the car but are just browsing the gift shop for Chrysler memorabilia.

We have been receiving quite a bit of positive feedback from those who have purchased the video and quite a few Mopar related websites have linked to our website and have provided positive comments regarding the DVD.  There is still time to purchase a DVD if you need a stocking stuffer for someone on your Christmas list by going to www.the300project.com and placing an order.  We are shipping the DVD orders out the same day as we receive them.

This is such a great club to be a part of and Aaron and I am happy to have worked with each of you and had a chance to learn more about you and your cars.  Hope you all have a blessed and joyous holiday season.

David Coston
phone/fax: 618-382-2280
cell: 812-457-0479
email: dcoston@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx