From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jim
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 6:36 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Front and rear window trim clips.

Hello everyone, I am trying to locate a full set of front and rear
window trim clips for my 1959 E. Mine are rusted beyond being
recognizable. I have Gary Goers info sheet on how to make them but
was just checking to see if anyone knew of a vendor or had any extras
to sell. Any help is appreciated!
Thanks, Jim

******* BlueLinx Corporation Internet E-mail Confidentiality *******

This message and all attachments may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this message in error, please forward to
 <A href="mailto:Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";> Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx</A>