convert top frame

I'm trying to repair broken sections of the convertible top frame on a 62 Chrysler.

How does one disassemble it? There are numerous flat head bushings at the joints -- it is not apparent how they come apart. Press fit?

I've learned a few things -- a Plymouth convertible top frame is shorter and narrower than Chrysler and won't interchange. A 64 Chrysler top frame is the same width but is longer -- interchange of pieces may be possible but remains to be seen.

Anyone have a complete 62 Chrysler convertible top frame for sale? It might be easier to replace the whole thing.

Thanks
Bob