To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2006 8:36 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] convert top frame

I'm trying to repair broken sections of the convertible top frame on a 62
Chrysler.

How does one disassemble it? There are numerous flat head bushings at the
joints -- it is not apparent how they come apart. Press fit?

I've learned a few things -- a Plymouth convertible top frame is shorter and narrower than Chrysler and won't interchange. A 64 Chrysler top frame is the
same width but is longer -- interchange of pieces may be possible but
remains to be seen.

Anyone have a complete 62 Chrysler convertible top frame for sale? It might
be easier to replace the whole thing.

Thanks
Bob

Yahoo! Groups Links