57C convertible for sale

I'm starting to look for my next project so I need to make some room in the garage.  I have a 57C convertible that looks like the next candidate to go.  Anyone out there want or know of someone that wants this car.  It is completely restored, Gauguin red, it has been down to the frame and back with all new/rebuilt/reproduced parts.  Engine is the correct one. Lots more info for those interested.

Zak