From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of tdcox
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 3:15 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Vibratory Tumbler

I am starting to work on the small parts for the F convert restoration and
wonder if a vibratory tumbler would be a good investment for my meager tool
collection.  Seems like it would be nice to clean small parts, screws, etc.

Any thoughts as to whether I am missing the boat here or any suggestions as
to which units might "do the trick?"   I know that a sand blasting cabinet
would me nice for larger parts, but I have a lot of small stuff, as well.

Best wishes, Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season to all.

Tom Cox