Re: [Chrysler300] Vibratory Tumbler

I have a vibratory tumbler with walnut shells in it. It cleans small parts pretty well, but mine won't remove any heavy rust or heavy paint and doesn't seem to do that well in the corners. Maybe a different media might do better.

I also have a bench blaster. It has sand in it, but I am not too happy with the finish it leaves on metal. Not smooth or suitable for a good paint job. Based on everything I have read, I am going to change to another media, I'm thinking glass beads if they will go through the same blast gun nozzle. I also have a small pressure blaster for anything that needs tough love. The bench blaster has a plastic cabinet, I won't do that again, it's leaky and a large light bulb inside tries to melt the plastic. With a small bulb I just can't see what I am doing very well. Wear breathing protection. Good ole Harbor Freight.

Bill Huff