"G" coupe

I will be putting the 999 paint code------dark green------G coupe up for sale very soon. The car has air, power door locks,seats, windows.antenna,sure grip,deluxe radio with rear speaker and foot control and custom accessory group A----door edge protectors, chrome rear plate trim and forward look vanity mirror----just restored to # 2 condition. If anyone is interested, please send me an Email or 330-794-4324------Johnnie Slayton