Reproducing Wheel Centers

I was considering having some of the dome wheel centers for the 1970 300 Hurst reproduced since apparently none of the other vendors like Stockton Wheel won't seem to do them.  I was wondering who any members in the club have used as a vendor in the past for wheel centers for the Letter Cars with good results?
These later dome wheel centers are two pieces and were optional on all C bodies from 1970 to 1973, so there is a reasonable market for them.  Thanks for any leads.
Regards
Steve Albu