Re: [Chrysler300] Tires Tires Tires

Hi All:
And I was actually thinking about taking the "F" for a little drive  today!
How silly of me!  Sorry, but I don't have any car  (other than our '06 PT)
that has tires newer than 5 years old.  Oh, just  remembered---the "F" does have
bias old tires, so maybe I get a couple "safety  points" for that.   The "H"
is in even worse shape.  "Old" radial  tires on original rims!  Better keep
BOTH these babys in the  garage.
300ly, Gil
Tallahassee, FL (The weather is not all that nice for a cvt. ride today
anyway.)

In a message dated 2/14/2007 1:30:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,