Re: [Chrysler300] Ram K Question

  From far away I think I see what your problem is and would suggest a start from scratch approach be used and build everything back up with corrected parts and pieces.

  But, about silicone. We have a truck and auto shop and through (way too many)years have worked with many different sealants. Silicone used to be one of the better ones and is still available but the superior item we have used exclusively for many years now is not silicone but urethane. Stuff is vastly superior to any of the many silicone products.

  'The Right Stuff', gasket maker, Permatex product item 29208. This is the material that is used on the auto and truck assembly lines in place of many gaskets. I do not like using it to make up for incorrect fitting pieces in an assembly, however because the fix will not be long lasting.

  Warren Anderson
  Sedona,AZ

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: