From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of 2HsandaHeritage@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 2:47 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300H Front Brakes

Hi Group, I am rebuilding the front brakes on one of my H's and have two
questions. The left front drum has been previously turned to .070" over 12".
The service book says that the max allowable is .030". How dangerous is it
to still use this drum? The right front drum has not been turned and should
be cleaned up at less than .030".  I am planing to use the left drum as is.
Will different inside drum diameters cause a problem?  Doug Warrener

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: