[Chrysler300] EF Wheel Cover Gears Correction

[Chrysler300] EF Wheel Cover Gears Correction

Let me correct the contact information from the previous post.
These parts are available from the Club Store, just the same as all other
Club Repro parts.
Checks would be made payable to: "Chrysler 300 Club International" and
mailed to:
Chrysler 300 Club International

4900 Jonesville Road

Jonesville, MI., 49250

>I have been asked to post this message regarding the club's reproduction
> group project for the gear center on the E and the F wheel cover.
>
> These parts are now available through the club store.
>
> Click on http://www.chrysler300club.com/rcmstuff/clubstore.htm
>
> and scroll to the Reproduction Parts section, click the link for a photo
> of
> the gear center.
>
> The price is $80 each or $75 each
> in sets of 4 or 5 plus shipping cost of $10. Michael Burke is handling
> this
> item for the club store and can provide further information. Contact:
> Michael Burke
> 4071 Squires Rd.
> Quincy, MI., 49082
> (517) 869 2651 or email