From: moparpjf@xxxxxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 6:46 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] Convertible Tops

         Hi Group:

  Does anyone have a particular source to recommend for a convertible
top
  for my K? Never having bought one, I am completely in the dark. Is
there a
 choice of materials and, if so, what were the originals (looks like a
  canvas to me). Any improvements available for the plastic rear
windows, or are
 we just stuck with them?

 Thanks,

 Pete Fitch