[Chrysler300] 1941 Batwing-Oops

I inadvertently failed to show the e-Bay auction information to enable you
to view a 1941 "Batwing" air cleaner on a pretty cool '41 Buick Century.  I
seem to recall that the "Batwings" were manufactured by Rochester (or
Delco?) with units similar to those on our '55-'56 hemis also being used on
Chevrolets, Fords, Cadillacs, Buicks & ???  I saw one on a Chevrolet
recently with the flat side to the front and the delta wing pointing
backwards.  This kept the driver side oil pot from interfering with the
power brake booster, but looked a little weird.

Thanks to Herb for passing on this misfire by this late-model '38.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1941-BUICK-CENTURY-2-DOOR-COUPE_W0QQitemZ1901
08375437QQihZ009QQcategoryZ6136QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or plug in:  190108375437

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber

1941 Batwing

Rich, What is the item #? You have no info where to look.

Herb

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional