Re: [Chrysler300] info worth noting in the back of the brain :-)

MRS954@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Mike,

> I verified that my AACA list of classes also states 36C as including Letter series 300's.

> Mark

Class 36-c 1960 to 1969 Chrysler
Dodge & Plymouth; CHRYSLER
1960-69 all 300 SERIES and LETTER
SERIES 2dr.

this is lifted from the 2007 revised guide

further study seems to say that class 36 (Factory High performance) all
subcatagories are for 1960 and up???

So, in looking (from the viewpoint of someone who Does Not KNOW any
better) that class 27 might be the realm that the 55-59's would be
placed?? Or is the 36-C classification a hair unclear in its classifying
the letter car series??

In general would it not be more correct to state the first major
limitation first, then specifics after??

(Psst, Sorry Pete, this does in no way signify that I am near done with
my car)

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy