From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 8:47 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1957-1958-1959 Full Lower Rear Quarters & fasteners

I've found eBay to be a good resource for locating obscure firms when I
needed a particular part, and didn't see it elsewhere - I hadn't thought of
looking at Bob Merritt's list on our Club website under the "Fastener"
category. RJ&L is listed there.  I guess I'll be looking at that list more
closely from now on.

  One firm that is not listed on our club is an eBay vendor called
"classicparts4u".  Here's his latest new part, full lower rear quarters for
our 57-59 Chryslers: http://tinyurl.com/2va7z6 I just ordered a pair for my
D, and hopefully they'll arrive by next week - I bought them outside of
eBay, and the pair were just under $400 including shipping.  I will hold
judgement on their quality until I see 'em and see what my body guy thinks
of 'em, too.

  John Spiers
  Lake Worth, Florida

Wayne Graefen <wgraefen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
          RJ&L Auto Fasteners will sell anyone the front and rear glass trim
fasteners direct from their web site or catalog for $35 for the full set
front and rear. They are #RJL0001. My order arrived just a few days ago.

They also make the body side trim fasteners that squeeze to the body with a
'butterfly' effect. These are #RJL1084 and are $2 each. He was nearly out of
these and I bought the few he had left for now so it may be some time before
he can produce more as there is a lot of hand work to the hundreds of
different fasteners they produce. These are all fresh #1 silver cadmium
plated.

Shipping for 2 sets of window and 25 body was $5 total. He accepts PayPal or
credit cards too.

Keep in mind this is the same company that supplied these same fasteners to
Gary Goers at his request for the last several years.

There are probably hundreds or thousands of catalog companies on eBay
because so many people today will not sit down and read a print catalog but
would rather sit at a computer and play on eBay bidding against others above
retail. If I am that retailer, I say 'Why not'!

Wayne

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links