Re: [Chrysler300] First Factory Dual Quads

Re: [Chrysler300] First Factory Dual Quads

Some years ago FM had a REAL pretty set of bumps valve covers and
a batwing aircleaner on consignment at a swapmeet (when he was
still using the white trailer with the side opening).
The covers were probabley worth the asking $500, BUT TOO RICH FOR ME.
whoever THE BATWING AIRCLEANER WAS A WORK OF ART.
it stood out big time. Even had a script 300 emblem on the DOMED
part of it. IT was not a caddy aircleaner, and it wasn't
identical to the production 300 aircleaner either. In general it
 was very similar though.
FM himself told me they were on consignment and they were
Cunningham pieces.
Thats All I know!!

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: