Re: [Chrysler300] Oh The Pain of it all

Hi Paul,

I just went there with Firefox 2.0.0.4 and all was well.  Did not ask me
for a password or anything and I took the 300C info link and it worked
fine.  Says front page was not updated since '03 sometime and it seems to
be all html so would be hard to hack assuming the server is set up anywhere
near right.  Someone may have hijacked DNS and it got fixed by now but I
kind of doubt it.

Maybe it was hacked and the sysadmin fixed it but all seems OK now.  If you
want to get some history on the site look it up in Netcraft
www.netcraft.net.  There is also a mailto link on the site to contact the
webmaster so you may want to ask there.

Now back to cars.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer

At 01:40 PM 7/14/2007, Paul Holmgren wrote:

>in trying to locate some info thats stored on a 300 club link I ran into
>a site problem.
>
><http://www.chrysler300clubinc.com/>http://www.chrysler300clubinc.com/
>
>I go here and my browser gets stuck looking for a password to access
>something there!! NOT GOOD!!!
>
>perchance has this site been hacked and the webmaster does not know
>yet??????
>
>--
>Paul Holmgren
>2 57 300-C's in Indy