Re: [Chrysler300] 300-F - Turn Signal Question

Re: [Chrysler300] 300-F - Turn Signal Question

Technically you're right, however, what makes them blink is the total
amount of Wattage used in the circuit. I just thought that it would be
easier to at least see if the voltage is the same with both switch
positions. If there is a voltage drop on one side, then the current
flow is reduced and the flasher won't heat up and open to make them
blink.
In any event, you seem to have a differance between the Ing and Acces.
sides of the switch. And since you did not mention any other problem,
it seems that the trouble is in the wiring.
Good luck, Ray

'