Re: [Chrysler300] 63-64 413 Radiator question

From: brian hagen <brian.hagen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2007/07/28 Sat AM 11:36:45 CDT
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 63-64 413 Radiator question

I just picked up a radiator out of a automatic 413 1963/4 Chrysler.
The question I have is, is the lower hose tube supposed to be bent at
a approx. 35 degree angle?  Also, the inside of it tapers down from
the circular opening to a more flattened oval shape inside?

It appears correct based on the condition of the radiator, but I just
want to make sure it isnt pinched, or faulty.

Thanks,
Brian

Brian,
That sounds like the correct shape of the radiator. Does the top hose come out in the middle of the radiator? If so it's for a non A/C car. Also on the top tank it would be stamped with an A/C and the top hose connection would be off to the side.
300kly,
Don Cole

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: