Re: [Chrysler300] 300H Tires

 Jim,

Tried to send info to you twice and returned undeliverable. A problem with your email?

As far as I'm concerned, you'll never get a radial to look close to
original. As for size, (I believe the H had 15 inchers) the closest
would be 235/75/15 but even those sit the car about an inch lower in a
radial.?? I just got a set in that size in a Uniroyal made by Michelin with a custom 2 3/8" (whitewall width showing) from Daimond Back Classics.? Diamondback will custom make whitewall
width and position on the sidewall at no extra cost. They use new tires, remove the name and other info from one side of the tire, then vulcanize a surface sidewall and somehow end up with the exact whitewall you ordered. The outside of the tire is smooth and has no identifying information but the inside has all the original manufacturer info. Haven't mounted them yet but they
have a good reputation compared to Cokers that almost everyone seems
to be staying away from due to failures or other issues.

Check out their website at;

http://www.dbtires.com/why_choose_diamondback.htm

John Cote

Guilford, CT.